SeeTestManual Self-Training Course
Live tutorials – how to connect to, and test manually on remote mobile devices in the cloud using SeeTestManual
Watch these manual mobile testing tutorials to learn how to easily access and manually test on remote mobile devices from your browser with SeeTestManual - Experitest's manual testing tool.
This self-training course will prepare you to manually test on iOS and Android devices with automated reporting using SeeTestManual.
SeeTestManual – Overview
Product tour video
SeeTestManual is a manual testing tool enabling you to:
- Remotely access real mobile devices from any browser
- Manually test mobile applications on these devices using your mouse and keyboard
- Get full support for all user functionalities: gestures, device reboot, virtual
and physical buttons, etc.
- Cover any use case scenario by testing out-of-app features such as Audio, TouchID, GPS and camera features
- Receive reports with screenshots and videos of what happened on the device
- Test your application under different network conditions: server & user location, network signal, etc.
- Monitor device vitals consumption: CPU, memory, and battery
- Devices can be located in your on-premise digital device lab or hosted in Experitest's SaaS digital device lab
Session 1 – Log in and Connect to a Device
This tutorial will show you how to create an account, log in and connect to remote mobile devices.
- Setting up (link)
Session 2 – Full Device Control
This tutorial video will give viewers a full overview of the basic capabilities of SeeTestManual.
- Device Control (link)
Session 3 – Install an Application on iOS and Android
In this video, you will learn how to install applications on remote mobile devices.
- Install Application (link)
Session 4 - Reporting
This video tutorial will give you an overview of the reporting capabilities
Session 5 – Monitor CPU and Memory
In the following video tutorial, you will learn how to Monitor the CPU and memory usage of an app on a device.
- Monitoring (link)
Session 6 – Monitor Battery
In the following video tutorial, you will how to monitor the battery usage of an app.
- Monitoring (link)
Session 7 – Network Statistics
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to set and test how your app runs under different network conditions.
- Monitor and test different network profiles. (link)
Session 8 – Simulate Device Location
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to simulate your device’s location for testing geolocation-based applications.
- Set Location (link)
Session 9 – Simulate Capture
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to simulate a camera capture with an image file. (Demo App from Khaled)
- Simulate Capture (link)