- Open a device in manual mode.
- Locate and click on the Applications button () on the left-hand side:
- Choose an application from the list of project applications, and expose the list of versions using the dropdown arrow.
- Then, use either the Install () or Install Instrumented ( ) button to install the application:
- By Default, when trying to install an application that is already installed on the device, it will be upgraded and its data will be kept.
When reinstalling/upgrading an application from non-instrumented to non-instrumented or the opposite ( from instrumented to instrumented), the application data will be kept. When reinstalling/upgrading from non-instrumented to instrumented (and vice versa), the application data will not be kept.
- List of applications installed on the device, their versions and if installed with simulate capture support/fingerprint support
- Click the toggle 'Device' to switch to device applications mode
Uninstall the application from the device
- Use either the uninstall () or uninstall and keep data ( ) button to uninstall the application from the device
Upload an app
use button to upload a new application to the project
- Once you click to install/launch, you can follow the progress in the console: