Continuous Testing Cloud provides a feature to download a file from Manual Session to a user's local machine.
The following section provides step-by-step instructions to download a file.
- Download file via manual session.
- Click on the download icon in the action panel.
- If the file not in the list, click on the refresh button on the left corner (fetch all files located in the Downloads folder).
- Select the File from the list and click on the Download file button.
- A green toast will approve the file that was downloaded.
The "Download" button is NOT accessible on a restricted Mac machine. Read more about restricted Selenium machines here (The page is accessible only for Cloud Admins)