Experitest allows you to manually test mobile and web applications. There is a wide array of devices that you can choose from and test on.
With Experitest Cloud Platform you can open a device, install the app or browse to your mobile website and start testing. Manual testing also allows you to monitor the behavior of your app in terms of CPU and memory consumption, as well as its behavior under different network conditions.
Opening Device is in Manual Mode
The device can be opened in Manual Mode by clicking the OPEN button on any device in Expertest Cloud LaunchPad.
Above action opens up the device for performing many actions.
Explore the guide pages below to learn how to make the best of your manual testing:
- Manual Testing
- Controlling The Device
- Cloud Emulators
- Reserving a Device for Later Use
- Manual Mobile App Testing
- Manually Installing Applications on Devices
- Manual Testing - Device Responsiveness
- Switch to SeeTest Automation
- Advanced Device Operations
- Advanced Device Operations - seetest io