The application manager allows performing the following actions through the cloud web portal.
A project administrator can also manage the applications through Applications Rest API.
To navigate to the 'Applications Lab' click 'Applications' from any screen.
Step 1: Click 'Upload'.
Step 2: Select the file to be uploaded.
You can do the following actions with the uploaded application.
- Re-Instrument Application
- Uninstall Application
- Delete Application
Application Information Panel
Step 1: Click the application line.
The following information is available about the application:
- Application Logo
- Full Application Name - bundle id for iOS applications/package and activity name for Android applications.
- Uploaded - date and time, when an application was uploaded.
- OS (Android/iOS)
- Release Version (
- Build Version (
- Size - application file size.
- Unique Name - can be specified only when uploading application via API. The application can be installed using its unique name.
- Distribution type - Development' / Ad Hoc / Enterprise / App Store
- Allow Resign - 'true' by default. can be changed to false only when uploading application via API
- Profile to use - can be specified only when uploading application via API
- Camera Support - specified when uploading application
- Fingerprint Support - specified when uploading application
- Network Capture Support - specified when uploading application
- Custom Keystore - can be specified only when uploading application via API
iOS Application Information Panel:
Android Application Information Panel:
Editing an Application
To edit an application, select it and click the edit command.
For the iOS application, it is possible to update the following information:
- Allow resigning application
- Provision profile to use when signing
- Unique name of the application
- Application notes.
For the android application, it is only possible to update the application notes.
Single or multiple applications can be deleted together. Cloud Admin can delete applications across the projects whereas the Project Admin or User can only delete applications from the projects they are assigned to. The Users can be further restricted to delete applications
by configuring the project settings.
To Delete applications, Go to the Application page, select the One or more applications followed by clicking on three dots on the right side, to reveal the delete option.
On clicking delete, the delete application dialog will pop up. Click on the Delete button to delete the applications.