Application manager allows performing following actions through the cloud web portal.
A project administrator can also manage the applications through Applications Rest API.
To navigate to the 'Applications Lab' click 'Applications' from any screen.
Step 1: Click 'Upload'.
Step 2: Select the file to be uploaded.
You can do the following actions with the uploaded application.
- Re-Instrument Application
- Uninstall Application
- Delete Application
Application Information Panel
Step 1: Click the application line.
The following information is available about the application:
- Created At - date and time, when an application was uploaded.
- Size - application file size.
- Full Application Name - bundle id for iOS applications/package and activity name for Android applications.
- OS (Android/iOS)
- Unique Name - can be specified only when uploading application via API. The application can be installed using its unique name.
iOS specific information
- Release Version - Application version as it appears in the "CFBundleShortVersionString" field in the info.plist
- Profile to use - can be specified only when uploading application via API
Android specific information
- Camera Support - specified when uploading application
- Fingerprint Support - specified when uploading application
- Custom Keystore - can be specified only when uploading application via API
iOS Application Information Panel:
Android Application Information Panel: