Support Android 12 GA
Digital.ai Continuous Testing now supports Android 12.
Increase your app's testing scope now by updating the supported devices to Android 12.
See Android 12 limitations here.
Desktop Browser Studio - Manual Reports and Test Case Management Tool Integration
Document bugs easily by generating video reports via a manual reporting tool.
Create a report by integrating with different test case management tools and injecting the test steps into the Desktop Browser Studio. Once testing is complete, you can automatically sync your test results between the tools.
Digital.ai Continuous Testing now supports Cypress framework* for testing web apps.
With our Cypress integration, automation testers and developers will benefit by shifting the test execution to the cloud against a larger set of browsers and leveraging our analytics tool to review reports.
Reporter gets an updated UI to accommodate Cypress's time-traveling video reports.
*Cypress Support is available only in SaaS clouds.
Latest Browser and OS Version Support
- iOS 15.0.2, 15.1, 15.1.1
- iOS 15.2 Beta 3
- Android 12
Chrome: 96 (97 beta)
- Firefox: 94 (95 Beta)
- Edge: 96
- Safari: 14.1.1, 15.0 (only in BigSur)
Supported Mobile Operating Systems
- Android Devices
- Android 5.1 and above
- Android 5.1 and above
- iOS Devices:
- iOS 12.3.x, iOS 12.4.x
- iOS 13
- iOS 14
- iOS 15
Notes and Known Issues
Due to JetBrains security requirements, our IntelliJ Plugin now only supports versions 2020.1.4 and above
- iOS 15 devices should have passcode turned OFF due to the recent limitations.
- Video recording on browser manual sessions are not recorded properly
Additional New Features
Mobile Studio (not Appium project) - support both instrumented/non-instrumented dumps
Appium - Supporting end session timeout capability - endSessionWaitTimeout
Appium version -we now support 1.22.0 version of Appium server
Important Notes and Known Issues
- Starting this version, we will no longer support the deployment of Device Host Machine on Windows OS
- We now support macOS Monterey for DHMs
- If you want to support Appium Server open source in your cloud, please contact email@example.com
- Since 21.7, all cloud components are using Java JRE OpenJDK instead of Oracle JRE, the JRE will be installed automatically as part of installation/upgrade process.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- iOS - Safari - Handle launch with tabs screen in focus - FIXED
- iOS - Safari - Address bar is not identified when device language is other than English - FIXED
- Mobile Studio - Test Editor - Stop running action is not performed properly while the test is creating a new session- FIXED
- Mobile Studio - Test Editor - Code Export is not working if Text field in SendKeys step is empty- FIXED
- IntelliJ Plugin - Application tab is not identifying all applications- FIXED
Next Release and Important Announcements
- Due date*: 31.12.2021 (or prior)
- Starting March 2022, Internet Explorer will no longer be supported for desktop-browser testing.
*Please note that the due date and highlights of the next release are as anticipated by Digital.ai Continuous Testing on the date of release of the current version, and are forward-looking statements. Actual due dates and highlights may vary.
- No labels