CONTACT US to learn how easy it is to migrate to an
Experitest Hosted Digital Assurance Lab
Appium Testing Recording
Create Appium tests while interacting with a real device reflection.
Appium Studio for Eclipse now includes test recording, which allows you to easily create Appium tests.
- Playback for instant test validation
- Export code into the framework of your choice
- Create test automation projects and parallel execution without changing your environment
- Available for native mobile apps in non-instrumented mode
Easily analyze complex test cases that extend over several devices such as, device to device calling, or transactions.
Multi-Device reports allow you to consolidate and synchronize results from several devices into a single report. No need to manually cross results from several reports.
Multi-Device reports make end-to-end testing and analysis easier than ever.
Network tunneling for browsers
Test websites located in local or staging environments on remote browsers. (Tunneling for mobile devices previously available)
- Validate code on various browsers and real devices as you develop, even before triggering a build
- Interface with back-end systems that are located locally or in a staging environment
- Multi-factor authentication for system users. Align the cloud authentication method with your organization's authentication policy Two Factor Authentication
- New device restrictions options: restrict app based on permission type supported also on applications installed from Play Store Manage Device Restrictions
Browser and OS version support
- iOS 12.3 Beta 2
- Android Q Beta 2
|1||Web Studio - Support two finger gestures on iOS devices|
Perform two-fingers gestures such as click and swipe in the Web Studio
|2||Eclipse Plugins - Application View - Support launch without stopping the application||Users of the Eclipse Plugin can now launch their application without force-closing it first|
|3||STMW - Filter field for device logs|
Filter the device log by using the new search bar
|4||Support Android OPPO devices||fix connection loses|
|5||Log - Cloud Audits for Users actions||Add prints to the logs for any user action - Login/Edit/Create/Delete... apply for all users roles (Basic User, Project Administrator, Cloud Administrator)|
|6||iOS Devices - Allows setting the default region and language for iOS devices|
Cloud admin is now able to set the default device region and language to ensure the desired device settings for a new session
for more information: Reset to Default Language and Region Cleanup
|7||Device Last used and up time is now updated for any usages of the devices (manual/automation/grid/reservation)||for more information: Device Up Time and Last Usage info|
Known issues and bug fixes
|1||Selenium - MAC Mojave Safari 12.0.+ no browser history cleanup|
|2||iOS 12.2 - Web dump on non-instrumented application is yet to be supported|
|3||Cloud 12.3.X does not work with Selenium Agent 12.4.X|
|4||Apple account integration bug fixed|
Additional Information for On-premise Deployments
Architectural changes: Region Proxy Server
This new cloud component is responsible for forwarding any communication from the client to a specific cloud component. The Region Proxy Server is supported only with single port configuration and installed automatically during the Cloud Server update.
As of version 12.6 will not support HSQLDB database. SeeTest Cloud will only support PostgreSQL database server. We recommend that you migrate to PostgreSQL DB prior to the SeeTest Cloud 12.6 release.
For more information: PostgreSQL Migration
New Documentation for Administrators
As part of 12.4 we have separated the Cloud Management and Administration space into 2 separate spaces:
The Project Management space is used for the Project Administrator role and includes information about: User Management, Device Management, Project Configuration, Rest API and more.
The COM space, is a private space for Cloud Administrators (SaaS and On-premise). To gain access to the Cloud Operations and management space please contact your Account Manager/Support Engineer or contact us at: email@example.com
The Cloud Operation and management Space covers the following topics:
- Deployment - cloud architecture, hardware requirements, installation, and configuration
- Security - user permissions, account security (2FA), SSO, LDAP, SSL connection, single port
- Management - users, devices, device groups, application, projects, broadcasting, provisioning profile and more
- Maintenance and monitoring - backup, sessions monitors, usage Report and more
- Rest API - for all cloud assets (devices. application, users ...).
- Troubleshooting - collect support data, cloud events, logs, device connectivity and more.