- Open Xcode on your Mac.
- In the menu bar, go to Xcode->Preferences
- Select your Apple ID and press "view details".
If there is a "Download" button next to the profile that you desire, press it. Another option is "Download All Profiles". Then press "Done".
Note:This should be a developer account that the UDID of the device is included with.
- Now export the developer account
At the bottom of the dialog click the gear icon and choose Export Accounts.
- In the opened dialog - enter the exported files name and the password to encrypt the exported file. You will need this password when importing the exported data.
- During the export process, you may be warned about private keys being exported. Please approve the operation.