Swipe the screen in a given direction
SeeTestAutomation - Direction: Direction of the swipe motion.
SeeTestAutomation - Offset: Swipe offset (in pixels).
Time: Overall swipe time
To swipe the screen, you can add the command 'Swipe', provide the direction, offset and action time.
As a visible aid, an arrow will be drawn on the reflection showing the swipe motion. It will start according the swipe value and will point the opposite of the swipe direction.
For example, for the Right direction, the swipe arrow will point to the Left.
Scenario: In the following example, we will swipe to the screen to the right in order to get to an application.
- Direction: Direction to swipe – will be set to RIGHT
- Offset: Swipe offset – will be set to 20 (more then 0) so it will not start from the reflection border.
- Time: Swipe overall time – will be set to 500
client.swipe("Right", 20, 500);
client.Swipe("Right", 20, 500);
client.Swipe "Right", 20, 500
self.client.swipe2("Right", 20, 500)
$client->swipe2("Right", 20, 500);
iOS 15 and Above
In some cases the swipe operation might require to use SetDragStartDelay first.
- Opening control-center on devices with home button via swipe down.
- Opening app-switcher on devices without home button via swipe down.
client.setDragStartDelay(50); client.swipe("Down", 0, 2000);