In this section, we will explain how to connect a physical mobile device to SeeTest Automation, specifically:
- Verify you that you do not have Samsung Kies or HTC Sync installed on your machine.
- Use the original device cables.
- If you are working with a Desktop, use the backports (directly from the motherboard).
- When you disconnect a device disconnect it with the USB cable. (the number of times you can connect and disconnect a device from the USB port is limited).
- Do not use USB V3.0 ports.
- If you need to use a USB hub, we recommend that you use cambrionix http://www.cambrionix.com/products/powerpad8/
- Use the latest version of iTunes.