Note: This command will work only on instrumented applications. for more information see application preparation.
boolean ElementListPick (ListZoneName, ListLocator, ElementZoneName, ElementLocator, Index, Click)
Select an element from the Object Repository in a list (first make the element visible) Equivalent command to elementListSelect command.
- ListZoneName: Select the zone from which the List element will be selected (can also be empty)
- ListLocator: Select the List element (native identification / object name from object repository) (can also be empty)
- ElementZoneName: Select the zone from which the picked element will be selected
- ElementLocator: Select the element (native identification / object name from object repository)
- SeeTestAutomation- Index: Element index
- Click: If TRUE then click
Command usage: Uses zones to identify the list Locator and the element Locator.
Example scenario: We will use the same example as shown on the elementListSelect command only instead we will choose the option of United Kingdom.
Step 1: Set the commands properties to find the element
- List Zone: "Native"
- List Locator: "id=countryList"
- Element Zone: "Native"
- Element Locator: "text=United Kingdom"
- Index: 0
- Click: true (If 'False', then element will be only made visible)
This will now find 'United Kingdom' and then click on the element to select it.