In this example, we will export our script into the Eclipse using the PyDev add on.
Step 1: Automated a script of the login scenario on the EriBank Application.
Step 2: Go to the "Code" tab.
- Select "Python" from the drop-down menu; Script will be generated on Python. Copy the code.
Step 3: Create a new PyDev project in Eclipse:
File -> New -> Pydev Project
Set the project name.
- Make sure that "Add project directory to the PYTHONPATH?" is ticked.
- Click on "click here to configure an interpreter not listed".
- Click to configure interpreter ->browse -> go to the python.exe path and choose it.
Use the built-in client located in your installation directory under the client directory (….clients\Python).
- Right-click on the project and choose "Properties".
- Choose 'PyDev – PYTHONPATH'.
- Choose 'External Libraries'.
- Click on 'Add source folder'.
- Locate Experitest.py which is on the installation folder under Clients\Python and add it to the project.
Step 4: Paste the code from Step 2 inside the new file (the existed code should be replaced).
The script in PyDev
Step 5: Now you can execute the test: Right-click on the test, Select 'Run As' and then select 'Python unit-test'.