Description: SeeTest Automation uses XML-RPC protocol to communicate between the SeeTest Automation client (language code specific) combined with a specific port and the tested device.
How to get to the Agent Properties Window on SeeTest Automation UI.
- The Agent is the SeeTest Automation UI port. Any interaction with the device there will be with this port only.
- Each row represents a license bucket that is used by SeeTestAutomation instance.
- OSs listed indicates the possible types of devices can run using it.
In this example - there are three license buckets and a total of 6 available execution buckets.
Out of the 6 devices, 3 must be Android devices, and 3 must be iOS devices.
Stop the agent
- When the Agent is stopped the user can change the port number.
- The port number can be entered manually or adjusted using the up and down arrows.
Start the agent
- Refresh the running agent.
Close the Agent properties window.