This section includes six detailed sessions:
- Creating Your First Test Script - By simply recording it.
- Understanding SeeTestAutomation's Recognition Methods - Use four basic methods to identify objects in your tests.
- Exporting and Externally Editing and Running Test Scripts - Use the SeeTestAutomation Plug-in with third-party frameworks like UFT.
- Using the 'In' Commands - Use one of four commands in order to perform an action on a specific Object using a reference Object.
- Locating Application Elements - Different ways to look for an Object in order to execute an action on it
- Running Test Scripts on Multiple Devices - Run the same script on different devices, even if the OS is different.
- Running Data Driven Tests - Run a test that uses data from an external CSV file.