HybridSelect(WebViewLocator, Index, Method, Value, Select)
Select an option from a Select element in a WebView.
- WebViewLocator: The web view element (optional)
string like id=web or empty for the first WebView in the page if you have more than one web view there.
- SeeTestAutomation- Index: WebView index
- Method: Property of the Select element (css/id/text/Name/xpath)
- Value: Query to identify the Select element.
- Select: Value to select from the list.
Scenario: In the following example, we will select a value from a web drop down list element, and change the language in the Wikipedia home page.
Command usage: In order to select an item from a drop-down list that is a web object - use the HybridSelect command.
- WebViewLocator: will be Empty
- SeeTestAutomation- Index: Will be 0
- Method: Will be set to id
- Value: Will be set to searchLanguage
- Select: Will be set to Deutsche
Result: Value was change to Deutsche