Release(DeviceName, ReleaseAgent, RemoveFromDeviceList, ReleaseFromCloud)
This command gives the user several options on how to automate several common scenarios when finished testing on a specific device. The option to release the execution port is closely related to the Executor Add-On feature.
- DeviceName: The name of the device you wish to release.
- Special cases:
- "" = The active device will be released
- "*" = all devices that were locked by the user will be released (in case of serial execution)
- ReleaseAgent: Deprecated Boolean parameter. If set to true or false will release the execution agent the device was using.
- RemoveFromDeviceList: Boolean parameter. If set to true, will remove the device from the connected devices menu.
- ReleaseFromCloud: Boolean parameter. If set to true, will release the device from the current user in the Cloud.
We will use this command to release the tested device.
- DeviceName: “adb:Galaxy Tab”
- ReleaseAgent: True
- RemoveFromDeviceList: True
- ReleaseFromCloud: True
Device will be released from the cloud. Also it will be removed from the device list as well. The agent which was being used will also freed.