SeeTest Client provides monitoring commands to monitor device parameters like battery, cpu etc. Such commands allow you check how device behaves in terms of crucial parameters like power and battery usage.
The monitors are collected during your test execution.
- The current supported monitors are:
- Memory: MB
- CPU: percentage
- Battery: percentage (only when a an instrumented application is running in the foreground)
- Every launch command will automatically add the launched application to the list of monitored applications.
- This feature is supported on Android and iOS devices
See below a list of device commands
- Android System Resources Monitoring
- iOS System Resources Monitoring