Continuous Testing comes with robust reporting and test analytics capabilities:
Manual Reporting - Allows you to record steps that you take while manually testing your native or web applications. The report that is generated can then be shared with other developers and testers. A strong feature of this reporting capability is being able to browse through steps and run the report as if it was a video recording.
Automation Reporting - For every automated test that you run, Continuous Testing creates a detailed HTML based report.
The report includes,
- Device and test capabilities,
- Device logs, Screenshots of each and every step and error messages in case the test failed.
Analytics - Continuous Testing integrates with SeeTestReporter.
SeeTestReporter is a report analytics platform that consolidates test report and allows you to analyze test cases.
- Type - mobile (Appium tests) or desktop (Selenium tests).
- Platform - the device that the test was run on. Specifies the device model in case a mobile test was executed, and browser and browser version in case a test was run on browser.
- OS - operating system of the device or, in case of a Selenium test, operating system of the machine that
- Duration - how long it took the test to execute.
- Created - the time the test was added to the queue.
- Started - the time the test started running.
- Executor - the nature of the test, whether it was a manual, or automated test.
To view the report simply click on its name. A detailed report will open a new tab.
To learn more about how to utilize these reporting capabilities, see the resources below: