Welcome to the Digital Assurance Lab documentation.
Digital Assurance Lab is a productivity tool that allows you to manage your testing assets in centralized server.
This tool manages devices, applications, users, etc.
Using this tool you can have one repository, containing all devices and other assets in one place, and allocate them dynamically for users groups (called projects).
You can use this documentation for the following topics:
- Setting Up
- Backup and restore cloud server
- Cloud Security
- Manage Cloud Users
- Manage Cloud Projects
- Manage Cloud Devices
- Manage Device Groups
- Manage Device Host Machines
- Manage Cloud Applications
- Manage Cloud Licenses
- Cloud API
- Manage Connected Sessions
- Manage Provision Profile
- SIM Switcher (Qualigon MSSB) Integration
- Configure Telephony (Calls and SMS)
- Manage Reports
- Network Virtualization
- Manage File Sharing