These are the components that make up the bulk of SeeTest usage:
In the application manager:
- Applications are imported and instrumented.
- Applications are installed\uninstalled, launched\closed, and their data is cleared.
In the Device Manager:
- Cloud devices are reserved.
- Device information is shown.
- Device Reflections can be opened
In the Object Repository:
- Objects can be extracted and added to the repository.
- Added Objects can be edited, have properties added to them, and be tested for correctness.
In the Device Reflection:
- The device is controlled (home,menu, etc.).
- User interface commands are sent.
- Elements are identified with the object spy.