To successfully install the reporter you should do the following steps:
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Intel® i7 processor
- 100 GB free hard disk space
- 8 GB RAM
- Windows any edition or higher
SeeTest Reporter cannot be installed on the same machine as Cloud Server.
We support PostgreSQL version 9.5.x and 9.6.x only. Other versions are not compatible with the Reporter server.
Download PostgreSQL in version 9.5.x or 9.6.x from the PostgresSQL web site.
Install it on the server machine.
During the installation, you will be requested to provide the database administrator password, remember the password as you will need it for the Reporter installation.
SeeTest Reporter installation
Download the SeeTest reporter and install it on that server machine. Provide the database password you have selected for the database, the username is postgres.
After installation, you will be able to login to the reporter from the server machine in the address: http://localhost (default port is 80)
You can change the default port from the application property file that located in: <installation folder>/Server/config/application.properties
Configure Reporter with SeeTest Cloud
To configure SeeTest Reporter with SeeTest Cloud, you swill need to configure both in the Reporter side and aslo in the Cloud side
- Reporter side configuration:
open application property file that located in: <installation folder>/Server/config/application.properties and set these properties:
- manager.security.policy - should set to 'cloud'
- manager.security.cloud.secure - should set to 'false' for none secured connection and 'true' for a secured connection
- manager.security.cloud.host - SeeTest Cloud adress
- manager.security.cloud.port - SeeTest Cloud port
2. Cloud side configuration - Read more about connecting reporter server with cloud server here.