- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
We are happy to announce that Digital.ai Continuous Testing Version 22.5 is being rolled out in our SaaS data centers worldwide.
Digital.ai Continuous Testing 22.5
Released 08 June 2022, Previous release notes
Table of Contents maxLevel 1 style circle
Support for iOS 16 beta
Digital.ai Continuous Testing now supports iOS 16 beta.
Mobile Studio - Test Editor - Now supported by OSS
The test editor enables test creation and export of code on the mobile studio. In fact, with the test editor you can confirm your test flow without the need of creating a full test in your test framework. Moreover, you are able to re-create bugs directly from the mobile studio by creating the exact steps as they work in automation.
For more details check out: Mobile Studio - Test Editor
Latest Browser and OS Version Support
- iOS 15.5
- iOS 15.6 Beta 2
- Android 12* & 13 Beta 2*
Chrome: 102 (103 Beta*)
- Firefox: 101 (102 Beta)
- Edge: 102 (103 Beta)
- Safari: 15.4
Supported Mobile Operating Systems
- Android Devices
- Android 5.1 and above
- Android 5.1 and above
- iOS Devices:
- iOS 12.3.x, iOS 12.4.x
- iOS 13
- iOS 14
- iOS 15
Notes and Known Issues
- Limitation on Android 12 and 13 device is mentioned here.
- Due to the latest limitations, it is suggested to remove the passcode on iOS 15.x and 16 beta devices in cloud. Read complete iOS limitations here.
- Since Appium Client 8 is not supported in Appium Grid due to technical limitations, please use Appium OSS.
- Chrome 96 version is supported only in macOS BigSur and later.
- Latest beta version of chrome (desktop) is presenting black screenshots instead of the actual browser screen in automated execution.
- Currently, QuickStart tests in Automation page are not compatible with Appium OSS projects.
Additional New Features
Cypress - Support added for specifying a runConfFile
Devices Rest API - Added support to retrieve PhoneNumber
This section is relevant only for Cloud Administrators.
To access the Cloud Management documentation, you should log in.
In case you do not have credentials please contact email@example.com
Important Notes and Known Issues
- We are now supporting new versions of PostgreSQL 14.2 / 13.6/ 12.10. Starting from 22.8 we will not support old versions 9.6.x /10.7+/11.x for both cloud and reporter.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- iOS 15 - Issues in getting springboard dump - FIXED
- iOS 15.4.1 and iOS 15.5 Beta devices - Started supporting QR Code scanning
- Clients - Added phone number to GetDeviceProperty/getCapabilities command
- Reporter - reportUrl was not redirecting to proper report - FIXED
- Support email address configurable on the help page within cloud
- Expiration date was not displayed in Cloud - FIXED
- Unable to delete a user in Cloud - FIXED
- Mobile Studio - Support 'Report a problem' functionality
- Mobile Studio - Grid - highlight selected elements during automation
Next Release and Important Announcements
- Due date*: 06.07.2022 (or prior)
- Web Studio old UI will be available until August 2022 (v. 22.7).
- With version 22.2, we are not supporting Internet Explorer (IE) for desktop browser testing (both manual and Grid).
- Starting this version, Selenium agent will not be supported in macOS Mojave.
*Please note that the due date and highlights of the next release are as anticipated by Digital.ai Continuous Testing on the date of release of the current version, and are forward-looking statements. Actual due dates and highlights may vary.