The team plan allows you to manage a project and invite up to 4 other testers to work under the same project.
Project Manager - What Does it Mean?
The project manager can invite members to join the project, as well as remove them from the project.
Project Member - What Does it Mean?
- Project members have access to applications that were uploaded to the project.
- Project members can view test reports that were generated in the project.
- When project members run tests, they make use of the testing minutes that were allocated to the project.
paying customers are allowed to manage a project, as a project administrator can invite users and revoke their invitations
- Navigate to https://accounts.seetest.io/my-team
- Click on the Invite button
- Invite a team member (use the email address which is used to login)
All users that are invited to the plan have the ability to execute scripts and consume the amount of tokens from the project defintion