Cloud administrators can enable and configure telephony features for cloud devices.
How to enable or disable telephony:
- Go to More -> Device Policies page.
- Click on the "Telephony" tab.
- Phone calls and SMS can be enabled or disabled individually by checking or unchecking the respective checkboxes.
- To enable telephony features, paste your Plivo API key and API Token in the appropriate fields (key and token are obtained in the Plivo website)
- Once all details are entered, click on "Save"
Once all details are entered and saved, you can test your configuration by entering a receiving phone number on the bottom line, and clicking "SMS" or "Call".
Next, you will need to define a phone number for a device.