You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Digital.ai Continuous Testing now supports Playwright that enables reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps.
Explore our new playwright integration here.
*Playwright support is available only in SaaS clouds.
Latest Browser and OS Version Support
- iOS 15.6
- iOS 16 Beta 3
- Android 12* & 13 Beta 4*
Chrome: 103 (104 beta*)
- Firefox: 103 (104 beta)
- Edge: 103 (104 beta)
- Safari: 15.4
Supported Mobile Operating Systems
- Android Devices
- Android 5.1 and above
- Android 5.1 and above
- iOS Devices:
- iOS 12.3.x, iOS 12.4.x
- iOS 13
- iOS 14
- iOS 15
Notes and Known Issues
- Limitations on Android 12 and 13 devices is mentioned here.
- Due to the latest limitations, it is suggested to remove the passcode on iOS 15.x and 16 beta devices in the cloud. Read the complete iOS limitations here.
- Since Appium Client 8 is not supported in Appium Grid due to technical limitations, please use Appium OSS.
- Chrome 96 version is supported only in macOS BigSur and later.
- The latest beta version of Chrome (desktop) is presenting black screenshots instead of the actual browser screen in automated execution.
- Currently, the QuickStart tests on the Automation page are not compatible with Appium OSS projects.
Additional New Features
Appium OSS- Added HybridClearCache command to the list of extended capabilities
Appium OSS- Added startStepGroup & stopStepGroup commands to the list of extended capabilities
Important Notes and Known Issues
- We are now supporting new versions of PostgreSQL 14.2 / 13.6/ 12.10. Starting from 22.8 we will not support old versions 9.6.x /10.7+/11.x for both cloud and reporter.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- iOS - Alerts - Improvement to handle the alerts with multiple rules - DONE
- iOS - Provisioning profile improvements on the cloudserver - DONE
- iOS - Cannot use apple account on the cloud / xdef / iProfileProvioner - FIXED
- Android - SimulateCapture improvements for Camera2/X libraries - DONE
- Android - setNetworkConnection improvements to handle Wi-Fi - DONE
- XCUITest /Espresso - Added reservation duration as a new parameter
- Appium - Code example added for using Appium Client 8 through corporate proxy
- Mobile Studio - Add 'load more' button on Application Manager - DONE
- Mobile Studio - Test Editor - Commands - Implicit Wait - DONE
- iOS-STMW - When Dump is refreshed for a particular screen, application gets terminated - FIXED
Next Release and Important Announcements
- Due date*: 31.08.2022 (or prior)
- As of the current version (22.07) Web Studio no longer available. Please use the new Mobile Studio with its enhanced user experience and enjoy its innovative features
- Since 22.6, the Selenium agent is no longer supported in macOS Mojave.
- Application install from path on grid sessions will be deprecated from 22.9. Instead, you can upload the application to the cloud using API and install the app that exists in the cloud.
*Please note that the due date and highlights of the next release are as anticipated by Digital.ai Continuous Testing on the date of release of the current version, and are forward-looking statements. Actual due dates and highlights may vary.
- No labels