The device log will be written to the path provided by the user.
- Filepath: Path to file or directory to which the log will be written. Provideing a directory is mandetory; If no file name is provided, a default .log file will be created.
All available log at the time the command is called will be written to the file, and then each new line in the log will be written to the file until one of the following events happen:
- StopLoggingDevice is called.
- The test ends (and the device is released).
- The device is out of focus.
- StartLoggingDevice is called again and logging is restarted in a new file.