Manual Testing has its own importance in the overall testing activity, in which the test cases are executed manually by a tester or a Quality Engineer without the use of any automated tools.
Advantages of Manual Testing
- Its the initial step before moving towards Automated testing.
- Visualization of test steps and general functionality for any User.
- Running specific test manually to check out a feature instead of executing the whole test suite.
- Verification/validation and troubleshooting test cases in cases when Automated test cases fail.
Apart from allowing you to interact with your application as if you were an actual user, Continuous Testing offers you a wide range of real mobile devices, Android emulators, and iOS simulators.
Manual Testing Capabilities
- Installing applications.
- Full control over the device, including device actions and settings
- Dynamically reserving and releasing devices