The whole idea of cloud based devices is to free you from the need to obtain the devices and keep them around so you and your team members can use them for testing.
Digital.ai Continuous Testing (formerly Experitest) allows you to control the any device and perform basic action on the device and can opened in manual mode.
Action above will open up the device as shown as the screenshot.
On the right hand side you will find the device actions bar using which you could perform following actions.
- Home Page Button - Go back to home screen
- Unlock the Device - Unlocks the device
- Switch Apps - Switching between Apps
- Change Device Orientation - Rotates the device orientation (Portrait -> Landscape)
- Menu - Opens Menu of the Device
- Volume Up - Increase the device volume
- Volume Down - Decrease the device volume
- Power Button - Simulates a click on the power button (locks the device)
- Reboot - Reboots the device
- Go Back - Goes Back
- Screen Settings - Change Screen Settings
- Magnifier - Zoom in to see a magnified version of the device screen
- Remove Device Frame - Remove the device frame leaving only the device screen
- Home - Go to home screen
Mouse interactions (Android)
- Mouse wheel
- while holding CTRL down - pinch
- otherwise - swipe