The new Mobile Studio is an improved version of our Manual Testing tool.
Please notice the Mobile Studio is in Beta and some of the features will be disabled.
Continuous Testing allows you to manually test native and web mobile applications. There is a wide array of devices that you can choose from and test on.
With the Continuous Testing Cloud Platform, you can open a device, install the app or browse to your mobile website and start testing. Manual testing also allows you to monitor the behavior of your app in terms of CPU and memory consumption, as well as its behavior under different network conditions.
Opening Device in the Mobile Studio (Beta)
The device can be opened in Manual Mode by clicking the OPEN button on any device in Expertest Cloud LaunchPad.
In the multi-regional cloud, region selection will appear. Please choose a region that is close to your location to filter the device and have a better experience when using devices.
The above action opens up the device for performing many actions.
Switch to New UI
Click the 'New Look' button to switch to the new UI.
For more information see: Mobile Studio - Switch from Manual Testing tool
Explore the guide pages below to learn how to make the best of your manual testing:
- Mobile Studio - Switch from Manual Testing tool
- Mobile Studio - Manual Testing
- Mobile Studio - Reporting
- Mobile Studio - Reserving a Device for Later Use
- Mobile Studio - Extend Session
- Mobile Studio - Controlling The Device
- Mobile Studio - Application Manager
- Mobile Studio - Console
- Mobile Studio - Manual Mobile App Testing
- Mobile Studio - Web Manual Testing
- Mobile Studio - Advanced Device Operations
- Mobile Studio - Test Development
- Mobile Studio - Accessibility Testing Mode
- Mobile Studio - Record Performance Transactions
- Mobile Studio - Test Editor
- Mobile Studio - Report a problem